Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes! Yes! Yes!


I love me some rubber stamps, and have a creaky and dusty drawer full of them. Some are motivational, some include puns (like "You rule!" with a ruler underneath), all are amazing. The one I was using today for checking submitted homework after school was simply the word "YES!" inscribed within a 5-pointed star.

I came across a very lovely poster of the various groupings of ecology, from populations to biomes, that was perfectly drawn and colored, so instead of the obligatory stamp-to-stamp-pad-to-paper journey, I decided to apply my teacher brush a few times in succession! This unintentionally led to the following phrase in big, inky green letters across the poster:

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

And then I laughed a great deal and hoped no one would laugh the same way when they saw it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis