Friday, December 29, 2006

Yet another test for grad school


A little gem whilst I further enjoy eschewing graduate school applications (from PhD Comics):



To be fair to myself, I did apply to two schools already. The other three I anticipate applying for are due in the middle of January, a week after I hear back from Teach For America. Since I know where my priorities lie, I've almost completely convinced myself not to fret about these next three applications until I know for sure about TFA. Yet I've already dropped so much time and money (and little Link-esque hearts) on GREs, official transcripts, letters of rec and more, that I almost feel obligated to play out the season with these last applications and see what schools I can get into.

That does remind me: I need to write about Teach For America sometime soon. Now there's a quickie New Year's resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis