Sunday, September 03, 2006

Still Here


Janelle was thinking of me and my "recent" post when she bought her Frappuccino, and picked up a Starbucks pamphlet with a catchy title:

Starbucks Commitment to Social Responsibility

I'd wager this is more of an attempt to allay the sometimes violent opposition to their corporation and practices than anything, an intention that differs oh-so-slightly from a college dining hall's advertisement, but it's still good to see.

And, yeah, there's been a slight falling out between me and Blogger this last past week. I realize now that the beginning of the Fall semester as a Program Assistant is a bigger strain on my time, and consequently blog relations, than it was in past years as a Resident Assistant. This should not last too much longer, and I'll try to reach my goal of reasonable posting intervals in due time. Hell, I still haven't finished the Hall Staff Training posts. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis