Sunday, August 27, 2006

Cal Dining Great!


I have a few more posts that relate with training but not a whole lot of time to write them, so I will intersperse them with more current posts throughout the next week or so.

In cleaning/organizing my room/piles of stuff, I found this pamphlet I picked up at the local residential dining hall, which made me smile. The front cover's text reads as follows:

Social Responsibility

Cal Dining is committed to being a socially responsible program that supports the campus and local communities. We constantly strive to increase our environmental efforts and help educate our customers to do the same. From having the first two green facilities on Cal's campus to becoming the first organic certified University dining program, Cal Dining will continue to evolve.


Only in Berkeley can you find the phrase "Social Responsibility" emblazoned on dining hall brochures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis