Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Science Careers Forum


Desperate for some actual advice about my future goals that didn't involve a personality test from the Berkeley Career Center, I stumbled upon this online community of performing scientists that bounce employment advice off each other and answer questions related to pursuing a solid career as a scientist. Their description:

The Science Careers Forum is a professional, industrial, academic, and postdoctoral forum covering topics related to employment and career development in scientific and engineering careers, as well as alternative career choices for scientists and engineers.

I was going to simply place this in my links, but it has already been so helpful to me that it deserves some sort of introduction, no matter how slight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis