Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Personality


To procrastinate grading, I took an Advanced Global Personality Test that Andrew linked on his blog. Quoted below is a section of its findings.

Data
:


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||| 36%
Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Interdependence |||||||||||||| 56%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||| 63%
Mystical |||||||||||| 43%
Artistic || 10%
Religious |||| 16%
Hedonism |||||||||||||| 56%
Materialism |||||| 23%
Narcissism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
Work ethic |||||||||||||||| 70%
Self absorbed |||||||||||||| 56%
Conflict seeking |||| 16%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||| 56%
Romantic |||||||||||| 43%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 56%
Anti-authority |||||| 30%
Wealth |||||||||| 36%
Dependency |||||||||||| 43%
Change averse |||||||||||| 43%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Individuality |||||||||| 36%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||| 43%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 70%
Vanity |||||||||||||||| 70%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%
Indie |||||||||||||||| 65%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality test by similarminds.com


Data Analysis:

* Physical Security (90%) was the highest score. I believe I am well-off, and have a sufficient number of material things. I'm a teacher. This works well for me, because y'all know I'm not getting anything, anytime soon.

* Narcissism (83%) was the second highest score. This score stems from the fact that I believe I am a sexy, sexy beast, and that I am extremely optimistic and prone to working my ass off in hopes that I can do anything I will myself to try.

* Artistic (10%) was the lowest score. I am a silent, organized and logical being. I am a little surprised this was so low, because I am prone to expressing myself publicly via this blog.

* Religious and Conflict-seeking (16% each) were tied for the second lowest score. The questions were geared toward religion. Had they asked about spirituality in general I believe that score would be higher. The other score suggests that I am calm and level-headed, which agrees with prior experimental results.

Conclusion:

I am a stable, organized, logical, motivated, hard-working, secretive creature.
I am also a ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis