2007 was one of those milestone years for me, like how invading Iraq made 2003 a milestone year for America.
* Turned an inconspicuous age. Down the hill, I go.
* Finished college. Miss it.
* Left Berkeley. Miss it.
* Started teaching. Biggest challenge of my life so far.
This is not to say that I look unfavorably at the past year and the challenges it has brought me. It is what I wanted. Most of these adversities have been self-afflicted, as I choose what ridiculous circumstances I put myself into, and when my plate is more than full I devour it greedily. I want to be challenged. It's how I operate.
Did I fulfill my past resolutions?
1) Read more/Write more? Kind of. I still blog, and in December I've read a few actual books.
2) Learn to cook? No.
3) Focusing on health? Kind of. Must stop stressing. Must stop stressing.
4) Drink more? This was a stupid, juvenile resolution. And yes.
5) Focus on friending? No. Well, not since school started.
Do I have resolutions for 2008? I think so, but I'll relegate them to the next post.
The Underground Testing Consortia
1 day ago