Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 in Review


2007 was one of those milestone years for me, like how invading Iraq made 2003 a milestone year for America.

* Turned an inconspicuous age. Down the hill, I go.

* Finished college. Miss it.

* Left Berkeley. Miss it.

* Started teaching. Biggest challenge of my life so far.

This is not to say that I look unfavorably at the past year and the challenges it has brought me. It is what I wanted. Most of these adversities have been self-afflicted, as I choose what ridiculous circumstances I put myself into, and when my plate is more than full I devour it greedily. I want to be challenged. It's how I operate.

Did I fulfill my past resolutions?

1) Read more/Write more? Kind of. I still blog, and in December I've read a few actual books.

2) Learn to cook? No.

3) Focusing on health? Kind of. Must stop stressing. Must stop stressing.

4) Drink more? This was a stupid, juvenile resolution. And yes.

5) Focus on friending? No. Well, not since school started.


Do I have resolutions for 2008? I think so, but I'll relegate them to the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis