Monday, November 05, 2007

Help my kids learn!


It's tough being a teacher. Please help me teach with a generous helping of 10 dollars or more for needed supplies. An explanation follows:


I want my students to have as many great learning opportunities as possible, but sometimes I just can't get the funding I need. To address this issue, I turned to DonorsChoose.org.

Here's the scoop. At this nonprofit website, public school teachers (like me!) submit proposals for materials or experiences their students need to learn. These ideas become a reality when concerned individuals (like you!) choose projects to fund. Donors who complete project funding or give more than $100 receive photos and personal thank-you notes from the kids they helped. It's easy - and very rewarding.

The great news is that my project proposal, "$2 $4 $6 $8, I Need Funds to Laminate, for ELs! ELs! ELs!!" is now posted at DonorsChoose.org! Click on my proposal to read more about it!

Take a look. Also, please consider supporting my students and me by forwarding this message to others who may be interested in improving education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis