Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Voted


I voted today in the early afternoon. It was a painless ordeal, constituting a walk down Upper Sproul and a 15-minute wait in a comfy chair out of the rain. I hope some of you got to take advantage of it. Remember that, if you are registered here in Alameda county, you may vote prior to November 7th at the Berkeley Civic Center, if you wish (details here). Otherwise, vote on the 7th!

For those still undecided, The Bubble has some good analysis on the state measures on the ballot--personally, I leaned toward a 'Yes' on 88 and a 'No' on 90. In an earlier post I also gave a few links to find more information on these and candidates, which I reference here as well. Do your homework.

But Measure H is my favorite:

Shall the City of Berkeley petition the United States House of Representatives to initiate proceedings for the impeachment and removal from office of President George W. Bush and Vice President Richard B. Cheney and call upon the California State Legislature to submit a Resolution in support of impeachment to the United States House of Representatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis